- General civil litigation including insurance defense, medical malpractice defense, real property litigation, defense of real property titles, boundary line and easement disputes.
- Real estate acquisitions and sales, complete title insurance and abstract services, commercial transactions.
- Corporate counsel and litigation.
- Education law including school employee and student issues.
- Divorce, custody and adoptions.
- Probate of wills and estates. Estate planning.
- Criminal defense.
Courts Where Admitted to Practice:
All courts of the State of Alabama, United States Supreme Court, Middle and Northern Districts of Alabama of the United States District Courts and 11th United States Circuit Court of Appeals